23 December 2010

HyperCognitive is live!

HyperCognitive comes to this world with the sole objective of trying to relieve a bit of my restless mind (a mind that makes its user too exhausted) of a disturbed being that calls himself "The HyperCognitive", or in short, HyperCog!

But, "what the heck is a hypercognitive?!, you might be wondering! Well, 'hyper' means 'high, above normal, excessive, beyond...', and 'cognitive' means 'mental process of knowing, thoughts, perception, judging, association, etc.'. Therefore, hypercognitive is the one who thinks too much, excessively, beyond normal...meaning, someone at the edge of madness for way too much thinking, because this someone has no control over his/her mental activity, cannot limit it.

Once, I read part of a letter from renowned Portuguese writer/poet Fernando Pessoa to a friend of his, where he stated that his mind and his thoughts were like a mad beehive in his head, out of control, that drove him crazy. And that's exactly the way I feel, exactly the way I am.

So, you may expect amolst anything on this blog, which I have created to let everything in my mind out! Almost anything goes in here...for specific, more serious subjects, I have other blogs, which will remain anonymous here (I hope...lol)!

Welcome to my madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment