23 October 2011

Being HyperCognitive

Sometimes there’s just too much going on in the mind of a HyperCog, so much that we seem to be still, while our minds are actually running at 1000%…like right now.

Until just a minute ago, I seemed to be frozen! And, externally, I was frozen, looking blankly at the computer screen…though mentally, the picture was totally the opposite. My mind was working fast, ultra-fast, moving from topic to topic, idea to idea, and most of the time going over several different thoughts at the same time.

After hours of doing practically “nothing”, organizing a few things here, moving a few digital files there, just trying to get my mind together, trying to figure out what to do first, here I am, writing, basically about nothing much, just throwing words down at the keyboard…maybe just in order to get a sense of “hey, I finally did something”, when in truth, the feeling is of “I did absolutely nothing of worth”…

Damn! This is the mind of a HyperCog, trying to put order into the chaos of his mind, and also dealing with his inherent personal troubles…yep, HyperCogs tend to face annoying things, like OCD, ADHD, sometimes some BPD, and so on…

Alright…enough of writing. It’s so late…well, actually so early in the morning now…that I guess it’s about time for me to go watch some episodes of (one of) the series I’m currently watching, then take “my med” to try and sleep for the whole Sunday…

Bye!

1 comment: